There are a number of Full Time courses available in Music, Art & Design, Performing Arts, Childcare, Hairdressing, Business and Mechanical Engineering. Click for more information.
If you are leaving school this year or aged 16 to 19 get in touch now and ask about our wide range of full time courses and fantastic student rewards, worth over £2,000. The college hit the headlines last year with its groundbreaking scheme, which is continuing in 2012/13, to replace the £30 per week Education Maintenance Allowance. Students aged 16 to 19 enrolling in September could qualify for a £500 allowance, along with a host of other benefits including free travel, free meals and free hair and beauty treatments.
• Up to £500 student allowance
• FREE College Transport - Click for more information
• FREE printing
• FREE hair & beauty treatments
• FREE membership of MYGYM
• REWARDS points scheme with Vivo
• ASSISTANCE with childcare
• HELP with course study costs including: equipment and uniform
* Please note: benefits may be subject to conditions and means testing
New Full Time courses for 2013. Double click the thumbnail to view the Guide for 2013/14 in full screen.
Contact client Services for more information on 01388 443000